When should you call a probate lawyer?

Not sure if you need to contact a probate lawyer? Pines Law Firm recommends speaking to a professional attorney if...

You want to challenge your loved one's will or estate administrator.
Your loved one passed away before writing a will.
You are seeking guardianship of a minor whose parents have passed away.

If you've lost a loved one and they didn't have a will, our firm will work to move their assets through probate court as efficiently as possible.

Make an appointment in Frontenac, Missouri today by calling 314-361-9994.